Thursday, March 5, 2009

BEFORE STUDIO SESSION ONE


A: A PIECE OF MY CREATIVE WORK
This is a model of a group of town houses that i had designed for an assignment at tafe. The reason i like this model is that it is the first thing that i had designed and seeing it as a three dimentional object gave me a scense of completion.


B: AN IMAGE OF A GREAT PIECE OF ARCHITECTURE
This is one of my favorite pieces of architecture. This was the reason that I actually travelled to Barcelona. When I actually viewed it from the street it looked like chaos and on closer inspection the detail was breathtaking. I prefer the building the way it is (unfinished) because it lets your imagination complete it the way you would like to see it.



C: AN ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
These eyes belong to a lady friend of mine. I love looking into them because they allow me to see the truth behind the mask portrayed. Sometimes words don’t even need to be spoken, just looking into them, I know what’s going on.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Gascoigne
Noun verb adjective
Killer, Crimson, Thinking




Hall
Noun verb adjective
Psyche, Exploding, , Cerebral




Moffit
Noun verb adjective
Spectrum, Dance, Environmental

No comments:

Post a Comment